Friday, November 18, 2011

My European Adventures

It's such a chilly day here in LA and while I'm sitting on my couch with my Starbucks Peppermint Mocha,  all I can think about is how much I miss Europe! This past summer I went to Paris and London with my two favorite girls, Jhanna & Ines! It was such an amazing experience and everyday I keep on missing it more and more! Just thought I'd share a few pictures of the greatest summer EVER! 

Bisous,
Rosie



okay okay... So maybe that was more than just a "few" pictures...there's just sooooooo many!!! 

3 comments:

  1. So glad I decided to take you with me! It was such a great trip. And hay hay what do you think you're doing by saying "bisous" that's my word! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos! Looks like you girls had a great time...I know I would have if I got to be within 5 feet of a Chanel boutique :P

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohh La Tour Eiffel!! lovely photos :)

    hugs from manila,
    Karla
    itskarlamay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete