Thursday, June 28, 2012

Wednesday Morning.

[ shirt: Forever 21, shorts: Zara, jacket: American Eagle, bag/necklace: Marc Jacobs, 
sandals: Sam Edelman, sunnies: RayBan, bracelets: Brandy Melville ]

Hey lovelies,
Im finally back!!! I started to get super busy with school and work, so it was impossible to find time to post. I'v really missed it and I'm super happy to be back and posting! Thankfully I have no class this summer, so I can finally spend hours and hours doing what I love best... looking through all your amazing blogs!! 

Yesterday, I met up with my amazing friend Ines, or shall I say Bisous of Bliss for brunch at Urth Cafe on Melrose. We live a bit of a distance away from each other, so I love when were able to meet up! 
As for my outfit... lace and denim has been an everyday staple for my summer! Just paired it with my new favorite sandals that I purchased last week... on sale!!!! I just love the cheetah print and all the gold hardware...a perfect "dress up-dress down" kind of sandal! 

Hope you all are having an amazing week!
♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. I like this, beautiful denim jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute casual summer look! I totally love it! The jacket is adorable! xx






    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this outfit. You look amazing. Fabulous post, love. I've got a new outfit post. If you get a sec I'd love to hear your thoughts. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete